Submit a request 10124 - Petició genèrica Departament de la Vicepresidència i d'Economia i Hisenda
The generic application can be submitted at any time.
The application form can be accompanied by a maximum of two documents related to the situation as outlined.
- If a specific form has been created for the procedure, it is mandatory to use it, as stipulated in Article 66.6 of Law 39/2015, of 1 October, on the common administrative procedure of public administrations. Check beforehand whether this applies to your procedure in Gencat Procedures or Canal Empresa.
- The form should be digitally signed if possible. If you submit an unsigned form, in the cases envisaged in Article 11 of Law 39/2015 (see Requirements section), you will later receive a request for amendment to rectify the lack of a signature, which will prolong your procedure.
There are no tax rates associated with this procedure.
Calculation of time limits
- The calculation of time limits, within which the Administration is obliged to resolve issues, is that established in current legislation on administrative procedures. If your request is part of a procedure with specific time limits, those time limits must be taken into account.
- For the purpose of calculating time limits, the date on which requests are received by the General Electronic Register of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya will be considered valid.
- For the purpose of calculating time limits, the official date and time used by the General Electronic Register of the Administration of the Generalitat de Catalunya are those of the Electronic Office.