The information should be provided within 21 days of the end of each calendar quarter
Submittal per start the process
There are no taxes associated with this procedure.
- Shipment means transport operations from the place of origin to the place of destination, including loading
and unloading of radioactive substances.
- The holder of radioactive substances means any natural or legal person who, before carrying out a shipment, has the legal responsibility under national law for such materials and intends to carry out shipment to a consignee.
- The consignee of radioactive substances means any natural or legal person to whom such material is
- Sealed source has the meaning given to it in Directive 80/836/Euratom.
- Other relevant source means any radioactive substance not being a sealed source intended for direct or indirect use of the ionizing radiation it emits for medical, veterinary, industrial, commercial, research or agricultural applications,
- Radioactive waste has the meaning given to it in Directive 92/3/Euratom.
- Nuclear materials mean the special fissile materials, the source materials and the ores as defined in
Article 197 of the EAEC Treaty,
- Activity has the meaning given to it in Directive 80/836/Euratom.