Advanced research accreditation
Advanced research accreditation certifies achievement of a degree of excellence in research in a given specialisation.
Advanced research accreditation enables holders to participate in selection processes to obtain the grade of full professor.
Please note that, following the lifting of the suspension of administrative deadlines, and in accordance with Royal Decree 537/2020, 22 May, whereby the state of emergency declared under Royal Decree 463/2020, 14 March was extended, new dates and deadlines for online applications for research accreditation and advanced research accreditation have been set and are as follows:
- First call: from 14 April to 2 June 2020.
- Second call: from 19 October to 6 November 2020.
- First call: from 12 April to 7 May 2021.
- Second call: pending publication.
Holders of doctorate degrees with at least three years' teaching and research experience, preferably post-doctoral research.
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/1575/2017, de 3 de juliol, per la qual es dona publicitat al procediment per a l'emissió de l'acreditació de recerca avançada. (DOGC no. 7407 posted 07/07/2017)
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/1830/2018, de 26 de juliol, per la qual es dona publicitat al procediment per a l'emissió de l'acreditació de recerca avançada. (DOGC no. 7675 posted 31/07/2018)
Last update 09.07.2020