Knowledge Industry grants for 2018. Modality B. Producte Grants
Modality B. Producte Grants for the obtaining of prototypes and the valorisation and transfer of the results of the research created by research teams in Catalonia
The object of these terms and conditions is to finance projects designed for the obtaining of prototypes and for the valorisation and transfer of the results of the research created by research teams in Catalonia.
1.2 The projects that are the object of these terms and conditions must belong to the proof of concept stage of the technical readiness level scale (the proof of concept stages relate to stages 3 to 7 on the TRL scale), according to the document included in the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 work programme, Decision C (2014) 4995 of 22 July 2014, (<http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/wp/2014_2015/annexes/h2020-wp1415-annex-g-trl_en.pdf>), and must comprise structural activities of a demonstrative nature that permit the achievement of a proof of concept, pilot scale, pre-industrial testing or pre-clinical trials, amongst others, and that make it possible to reduce the uncertainties as to the technical and commercial viability of the technology under development.
Extension of the execution and justification period for the Knowledge Industry grants for 2018 (Llavor & Producte)
This grant is co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Research teams from universities in the Catalan university system, research centres, technology centres, hospital foundations and non-profit foundations whose main activity is research and which are based in Catalonia (where they must carry out all or part of the research activity) may benefit from these grants.
The projects object of these grants may be individual or partnership-based, depending upon whether there are one or more participating institutions. In any case, payment shall always been made to the institution to which the person responsible for the application belongs. The relationship between the participants in a partnership project must be formalised by means of an agreement signed between the parties
The undertakings must be owners or co-owners of the research results whose valorisation is sought by means of these grants. Management of any additional results that may be obtained during the carrying out of the project is the responsibility of the applicant undertaking.
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/879/2018, de 27 d'abril, per la qual s'aproven les bases reguladores d'Indústria del Coneixement (Llavor i Producte). (DOGC no. 7613 posted 07/05/2018)
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/972/2018, d'11 de maig, per la qual s'obre la convocatòria d'Indústria del Coneixement per a l'any 2018 (Llavor i Producte) (ref. BDNS 398837). (DOGC no. 7624 posted 22/05/2018)
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/1807/2019, de 2 de juliol, per la qual es modifica la Resolució EMC/879/2018, de 27 d'abril, per la qual s'aproven les bases reguladores d'Indústria del Coneixement (Llavor i Producte). (DOGC no. 7911 posted 05/07/2019)
- Provisional resolution of concession PRODUCTE 2018 grants [--]
- Resolution of concession PRODUCTE 2018 grants [--]
- Extension of the execution and justification period for the Knowledge Industry grants for 2018 (Llavor & Producte) [--]
- Statistics PRODUCTE 2018 [258,24 kB ]
- Modifications and incidents [18,07 kB ]
Last update 18.05.2018