Knowledge Industry Grants for 2018. Modality A. LLavor Grants
Modality A. Llavor Grants for innovative projects with the potential for being incorporated into the production sector
The funding of innovation projects at Levels 1 and 2 of the technology readiness levels (TRL), document included in the work programme of the European Commission’s Horizon 2020, Decision C (2014) 4995, of 22 July 2014 (<http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/wp/2014_2015/annexes/h2020-wp1415-annex-g-trl_en.pdf>), for the exploitation of knowledge with the potential for incorporation into the production sector. The projects must be aimed at boosting protection for knowledge created and initial (pre-prototype) testing, and the definition of the commercialisation road map, the establishment of the business model, technological and/or commercial viability analysis, proof of concept design or similar activities included within these stages.
The grant is complemented with an entrepreneurship training plan, aimed at members of the Llavor team and designed to develop the innovative projects funded by these grants. Beneficiaries must be informed by the relevant means on the work plan and the specific actions to be carried out.
Extension of the execution and justification period for the Knowledge Industry grants for 2018 (Llavor & Producte)
This grant is co-funded by the European Union through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Research teams from universities in the Catalan universities system, research centres, technology centres, hospital foundations and non-profit foundations whose main activity is research and which are based in Catalonia (where they must carry out all or part of the research activity) may benefit from these grants.
The undertakings must be owners or co-owners of the research results whose valorisation is sought by means of these grants. Management of any additional results that may be obtained during the carrying out of the project is the responsibility of the applicant undertaking.
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/879/2018, de 27 d'abril, per la qual s'aproven les bases reguladores d'Indústria del Coneixement (Llavor i Producte). (DOGC no. 7613 posted 07/05/2018)
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/972/2018, d'11 de maig, per la qual s'obre la convocatòria d'Indústria del Coneixement per a l'any 2018 (Llavor i Producte) (ref. BDNS 398837). (DOGC no. 7624 posted 22/05/2018)
- RESOLUCIÓ EMC/1807/2019, de 2 de juliol, per la qual es modifica la Resolució EMC/879/2018, de 27 d'abril, per la qual s'aproven les bases reguladores d'Indústria del Coneixement (Llavor i Producte). (DOGC no. 7911 posted 05/07/2019)
- Resolution of concession LLAVOR 2018 grants [--]
- Resolution of concession modification LLAVOR 2018 grants [--]
- Extension of the execution and justification period for the Knowledge Industry grants for 2018 (Llavor & Producte) [--]
- Statistics LLAVOR 2018 [258,37 kB ]
- Modifications and incidents [18,07 kB ]
- Justification procedure [17,99 kB ]
Last update 18.05.2018